The term (GCBS) will be understood and noted to represent (Gulf Coast Business Supply Co., Inc.) in the following Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
Payment terms shall be net thirty (30) days from date of invoice or date of purchase if no invoice is provided for approved customers only. C.O.D. and or Credit Card Payments are also accepted methods of payment for those customers that prefer or do not qualify for aforementioned terms.We accept all major credit cards. Any balance over 30 days from date of invoice will be subject to a 1.5% monthly interest rate. The finance charge applicable will be added to your next statement and is due in full by the end of the following billing cycle. If for any reason, there are any billing errors or erroneous charges, any and all finance charges or incorrect charges will be credited and deleted at the time the error is verified.
Customer’s credit limit shall be established by GCBS. GCBS reserves the right to lower Customer’s credit limit or refuse to ship any orders.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
GCBS disclaims any and all warranties to the fullest extent permitted by law, including any implied warranties, the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, and the warranty of merchantability.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Customer agrees that: IN NO EVENT SHALL GCBS BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE OR PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF GCBS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
With respect to pricing, GCBS’s cost of goods is calculated without deduction or otherwise giving effect to program, purchase incentives, rebates and other benefits potentially provided to GCBS, and may include an additional allocation for certain costs and expenses incurred by GCBS in connection with such products. GCBS reserves the right to impose margin-based pricing to ensure minimum profitability thresholds. GCBS updates pricing and product and service assortments on a regular basis as a result of a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, market and competitive forces, and reserves the right to change Customer’s pricing and product assortment at any time without notice. GCBS also reserves the right to substitute private-brand or other equivalent products as part of your order. Manufacturer list prices are set by the manufacturer and are provided by either wholesale distributors or the manufacturer directly, as applicable.
- Order by 3:00 p.m. local time via phone/online or fax and your order will be delivered FREE the next business day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday, if you are in one of GCBS’s local next day delivery areas.
- Customers outside of the next day delivery area but, within our designated overall delivery area will receive deliveries within 2 business days.
- Most furniture and oversized items, special orders, custom printing orders and certain technology items are excluded. See below for details.
- Delivery is subject to product availability.
GCBS next day delivery area includes: Gulfport, Biloxi, Ocean Springs, Gautier, Pascagoula, and Moss Point.
GCBS 2nd day delivery areas include: Long Beach, Pass Christian, Waveland, StennisSpace Center and Bay St. Louis.
GCBS once per week delivery areas include but, not limited to: Picayune, Poplarville, Wiggins, and George County.Special deliveries and or Sales Representative deliveries are available upon request. You must contact your sales rep or our customer service department to confirm any and all special delivery requests. GCBS will make every effort possible to satisfy special requests but, does not guarantee any such uncustomary delivery.Call 1-800-235-5262 to obtain more information to determine local delivery areas.
GCBS reserves the right to determine the delivery method used to fulfill your order.
- Certain custom printing orders may require additional time in transit. Free standard delivery for such custom items is 7-9 business days. “Priority shipping”, delivered in 5-6 business days, and “Rush Shipping”, delivered in 3-4 business days, are available for additional cost. Fees will be noted at time of order.
- Please call customer service or your account representative for additional details.
Furniture Delivery Rates and Policies (Excluding Special Orders)
Enhanced Delivery Service:
- GCBS provides Enhanced Delivery Service on orders of furniture and oversized items, based on the product dimensions, weight and delivery zip code of the order.
- Enhanced Delivery Service includes delivery by a 2-person team, placement in the room of your choice and removal of packaging (upon request).
- Customers whose orders qualify will be contacted by delivery carrier within 1-2 business days of placing an order to schedule an appointment for delivery. At that time, you can request a new delivery date to fit your schedule.
- You will be notified at the time of your order if your order qualifies for Enhanced Delivery Service.
- Enhanced Delivery Service is not available in all areas.
- Customers whose orders do not qualify will receive standard delivery to a ground floor location.
- Delivery should be received within 3-10 business days.
- Due to location and shipping distances, delivery fees may vary and will be noted at checkout.
- Delivery fees are subject to change without notice.
- GCBS offers assembly services on all knockdown furniture for an additional fee upon request. All other furniture comes with our FREE delivery guarantee and is an obvious differentiator over and above our National competitors!
- Assembly services can be arranged for all items requiring assembly by calling our assembly department at 1-800-235-5262.
- This service is usually performed within 2-3 business days after the merchandise is delivered.
Special Order Delivery Rates and Policies (Manufacturer Direct)
- Certain GCBS items will be shipped directly from carefully selected vendors and manufacturers.
- These special order (manufacturer direct) items are shipped via standard delivery and are delivered to a ground floor location in the manufacturer’s shipping carton.
- Your delivery date and delivery fee will be calculated at the time of the order.
- Premium delivery is available for manufacturer direct furniture items for an additional fee. Premium delivery provides shipping directly from the manufacturer and includes full assembly and installation within 5 business days of placing the order (for local delivery areas) and within 15 business days (for remote locations). Contact the Furniture Help-Line at 800-235-5262 for details.
- Premium delivery service is also available for security and fire safe files for an additional fee and must be arranged at 1-800-235-5262 at the time of purchase. This service includes delivery, unpacking, setup and removal of debris. (Deliveries requiring multiple flights of stairs may require additional charges and should be noted when placing the order).
- The details of these deliveries are determined by the policies and practices of the associated vendors and manufacturers.
- Standard Delivery Service is available for large items (greater than 70 lbs.). In most instances, there is no fee for Standard Delivery. These items are delivered by freight trucks that are approximately 56 inches above the ground. These trucks are designed to load and unload items at a loading dock. Most items require a fork-lift.
- Lift gate delivery fees may be applied and are based on the carrier, delivery location and delivery service you request. Fees will be noted at the time of order.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Your complete satisfaction is our primary concern.
At GCBS, we want to be sure that every purchase is the right one for you. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return most items in their original packaging within 30 days of purchase for a replacement or full refund.
- Furniture, Computers and Business Machines with accessories in original packaging can be returned within 14 days after purchase for a full refund.
- Opened Computers, Business Machines and Software (with accessories and original packaging) can be exchanged for the same item within 14 days of purchase.
- Special Order Products may not be returned or exchanged. This includes items that are not stocked in one of our warehouses and/or are indicated as SPECIAL ORDER.
- Dated goods or perishable food items are non-returnable.
- There are some unique instances that will allow GCBS to accept returns that are outside of the 30 day window from purchase. Your special request must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and accepted by Management before return and credit will be allowed.
- In the event a return outside of the 30 day window is permitted, there may be restock fees that must be accepted in writing before being approved and applied.
In the event an item that was initially offered is discontinued by GCBS or its supplier, GCBS will use commercially reasonable efforts to replace such discontinued with an alternative item that is available within GCBS’s stocked inventory. Items may be discontinued at any time, without notice to Customer.
All notices to GCBS must be given in writing. Such notices shall be deemed to have been given when delivered in person, or three (3) days after being sent by certified mail, return receipt requested, postage pre-paid, or upon delivery by reputable overnight courier, all delivery charges pre-paid. Notices shall be sent to the following address: Gulf Coast Business Supply Co., Inc. P.O. Box 2116 Gulfport, MS 39505. Attn: Business Manager
GCBS reserves the right to modify these Term and Conditions at any time and at its sole discretion.
Any legal determination that any of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions are void, invalid or unenforceable shall not affect the validity of any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
CHOICE OF LAW FORUM
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Mississippi without regard to conflict of laws principles, and any disputes or litigation arising from these Terms and Conditions shall be conducted in the state or federal courts of the State of Mississippi.
GCBS shall not be considered in default in the performance of its obligations to the extent that the performance of any such obligation is prevented or delayed by any cause that is beyond its reasonable control.
These Terms and Conditions supersede any prior representations or agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter herein. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between GCBS and the Customer with respect to the subject matter herein, unless GCBS and the Customer have executed a separate written agreement that conflicts with these Terms and Conditions and is intended to supersede these Terms and Conditions, in with case the terms and conditions of that written agreement shall govern.
SITE CONTENTS, OWNERSHIP, AND USE RESTRICTIONS
The information contained in this Site including all images, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, writings and other materials that appear herein are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed (all of which, collectively, are herein referred to as the “Contents”) by GCBS.
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of this Site for the purposes of:
(1) Placing an order with GCBS or (2) using this Site as a shopping resource, provided you do not modify the Site and that you retain, without modification, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Contents.
Except in connection with shopping or placing an order, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, performed, modified, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, or in any manner mirrored without the prior written permission of GCBS or the applicable copyright owner.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
GCBS IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALTHOUGH GCBS BELIEVES THE CONTENT TO BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND CURRENT, GCBS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL GCBS BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTIONS, ALL ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, COPYING, OR DISPLAY OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE. In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, GCBS will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this Site.
We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. While we make every effort to provide accurate information, inaccuracies or errors may occur. We are not responsible for such errors. We reserve the right to make changes, corrections, and/or improvements to the information contained on this Site and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
There may be certain orders that we are either unable to accept or must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason, including those made to resellers. Possible circumstances involving our canceling an order may be limitations on quantities available for purchase or inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information.
NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES
If you believe any materials (“Materials”) on the Site infringe your copyright or trademark rights, you may request such Materials be removed by following the notice and take down procedures of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To follow those procedures, contact GCBS and provide the following information: A clear statement identifying the works, or other materials believed to be infringed.
- A statement from the intellectual property owner (“Owner”) or authorized representative that the Materials are believed to be infringing and not authorized by the Owner.
- Sufficient information about the location of the allegedly infringing Materials so that GCBScan find and verify its existence.
- Your name, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement from you under penalty of perjury that the information supplied is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on the Owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the Owner or authorized representative.
GCBS’s agent for notice of copyright or trademark issues on the Site can be reached as follows:
Gulf Coast Business Supply Co., Inc.
14484 Dedeaux Rd.
Gulfport, MS 39503
GCBS shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, or marketing products incorporating such information. You further agree that GCBS may use information about your demographics and use of this Site in any manner that does not reveal your identity.
In using this Site you agree to the following:
(a) you will not use any device, software, or other instrumentality to disrupt, damage or interfere with or attempt to disrupt, damage or interfere with the proper functioning of this Site;
(b) you will not violate or attempt to violate the security of this Site, including, without limitation,
(i) logging onto an account that you are not authorized to access;
(ii) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing”; or
(iii) attempt to transmit any “virus”, “Trojan horse” or other software destruction or disruption device; and
(c) you will not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable international, federal, state or local law, including but not limited to any regulations applicable to your use of this Site.